Lifetime Structural Guarantee
Here at Mincove Homes, we pride ourselves on things that set us apart from our competition. We’re local, having built homes for over 1000+ clients in the Illawarra, Shoalhaven & Southern Highlands during our 20 years in business. We’re trustworthy and transparent, meaning that we don’t have a head office in the city, we don’t employ hundreds of people, if you wish to speak to the person that designed your home, you can. If you wish to speak to your selections consultant, you can. If you wanted to for whatever reason speak to the director of the company, you can. We don’t hide behind a corporate entity, we’re just local people building beautiful homes for other local people. We can assure you that you’re treated like real people, not just a number. Last, but certainly not least we pride ourselves on our quality of work. We’ve built our company from the ground up and you don’t get to be the most trusted builder in the Illawarra, Shoalhaven and Southern Highlands by cutting corners. Our attention to detail is second to none and you can see this for yourself by simply walking through our award-winning display homes in Calderwood Valley, Shell Cove or South Nowra. We can guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed.
The above-mentioned points lead to what this guarantee is all about. We’re so confident in our workmanship, we’re willing to offer a Lifetime structural guarantee to offer every one of our clients’ peace of mind knowing that their home is safe and structurally sound.
Terms and Conditions – Exclusions
- Any loss arising from non-compliance with your responsibilities outlined above
- Site conditions that are experienced post-settlement that are outside of our control
- Damage caused by storms, fire, flooding, drought or earthquake
- Damage caused by trees growing near the footing of your home
- Fair wear and tear
- Misuse or neglect
- Minor cracking (as defined in AS2870 Appendix B)
- For the avoidance of doubt, this structural guarantee does not cover items of a non-structural nature such as any marks or scratches to bench tops, vanities etc.
- Failure to follow the site maintenance guidelines provided by us including but not limited to establishing appropriate landscaping and drainage and maintaining the termite prevention treatment program for your home
- Any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home after completion under the building contract
For a full list of terms & conditions please contact Mincove Homes directly via the contact form.